Brands: Southern Comfort, Buffalo Trace and Fireball
Location: Hi-Spirits Ireland, 21 Gilford Rd, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The Ireland Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing brand strategy and activation plans on assigned brands & portfolio projects. This role works closely with our Marketing and Sales teams, agencies and trade partners to achieve objectives. As Brand Manager on a defined portfolio of brands that includes Southern Comfort, Buffalo Trace and Fireball. You will be fundamental in growing brand sales, market share and awareness through ATL and BTL activity. Using your innovation, creativity and commercial awareness you will be responsible for brand activations ensuring effective and efficient delivery on time and within budget. You will lead and deliver business building brand plans leveraging customer, category and consumer insights.
- Develop annual budget in Irish market, create marketing plans, implement and execute pricing strategy (with Country Manager) to reach sales objectives. Support efforts to grow total Hi-Spirits portfolio. Develop Ireland specific brand plans – direct and manage the implementation of these brand plans and review effect on the business.
- Manage, evaluate and report results. Ensure that the brands in your portfolio perform in a manner consistent with the company’s overall strategy. Manage the achievement of volume and brand contribution objectives and create awareness and demand. Support and monitor the sales team’s pursuit of brand’s KPIs and ensure the annual achievement of budgeted volume and brand contribution plans.
- Prioritise time & resources against projects most critical to achieving current and long term brand contribution objectives. Work closely with Sales team to ensure that brand priorities are aligned and that your brand portfolio are performing on profit, volume and KPI metrics.
- Lead the strategic brand planning work for selected priority brands in brand/category portfolio. Lead brand team work and brand meetings, planning, and execution/activation of strategic plans. Define key success criteria for brand, develop long term strategy and annual brand plans – and ensure achievement of annual budgeted volume and brand contribution plans.
- Evaluate, select and manage advertising, promotion and design agencies where relevant and ensure quality output is delivered on time and on budget. Work as appropriate with PR Agency to develop periodic press releases for brands.
- Brand Marketing experience and/or related experience in an FMCG environment
- Excellent communication skills with experience of developing and delivering compelling presentations
- Project management skills with the ability to successfully plan, manage and prioritise tasks across multiple projects
- Ability to show creative thinking and high-standard of executional delivery
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with agency partners and sales teams
- Must demonstrate commercial acumen with a strong ability to analyse and draw insights from data
- Passion for spirits and alcohol with some knowledge of Ireland On and Off-Trade landscape
- Willing to learn with a positive, can do attitude
Applications and queries for this role can be submitted to Siobhán Costello at [email protected]